I decided to create a weekly post of my top ten things of the week. I realize doing this in kinda the middle of the week could cause some issues since the week wouldn’t be over yet, but we’ll see how it goes 🙂
1. My Uggs! This is one reason why I’m happy cold weather is here. I get to wear “slippers” around all day long. I can’t wait to get another pair!
2. Maybelline Color Show Lavender Lustre nail polish. I usually change my polish every week. I feel like no polish is just plain boring.
3. Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Spice Granola. I could eat the whole box. Well pretty much anything pumpkin!
5. Single Serving Power Cookie from Powercakes. These things seem to be the best pre-run breakfast for my long runs. They are packed with so much energy! I added a scoop of protein powder, little bit of water, and used raisins instead. Top it with some nut butter and it’s sooo good. It’s even better with some pumpkin butter on top of that!
6. My Samsung Galaxy Tablet to get me through those longer treadmill runs. I don’t think I would I make it without my tablet and Bluetooth headphones. Music can only get you but so far! I just zone out and I’m good for a while. Right now I’m working on Season 4 of Ugly Betty!
7. Lunch with a great friend! What’s better than food and girl time?
8. Zumba! I can’t get enough of my Thursday night Athletic Zumba class!
9. My Nathan Hydration pack! I wear this on anything 13 miles or longer. I love it! It’s so much easier to drink than using a fuel belt! Another plus is it doesn’t chaff like my lovely fuel belt.
10. My new Runner’s World Cookbook! So excited about this one! I just got it so I haven’t made any of the recipes in it but I can’t wait to start. I could stare at the pages for hours…. Did I mention I like food?
What are some of your favorites right now?
Do you have the Runner’s World Cookbook? Have you made anything from it?