Happy Thursday! How ecstatic are you that the holidays are here? I love this time of year. Don’t get me wrong I miss my extra hours of sunlight for running outside and I don’t enjoy the extra time I’m forced to spend on the treadmill. But I love the colder weather and the leaves turning AND the holidays! Are you sick of pumpkin yet? Nope? Me either! I don’t think I could get sick of it.
Here’s my top ten fav’s of the week!
1. The count down is on! 6 work days until vacation and I have a whole week off and then it’s Turkey Day!!
2. My Orly Fowl Play nail polish! For some reason I tend to be on a purple streak lately. But I’m not necessarily a “purple” girl… I also tend to be leaning towards darker polish. I think after a while you get tired of pinks or neutrals.
3. IHOP’s cinnastack pancakes from last weekend were absolutely delicious. I think I could eat them every day but I’d have to up my mileage…
4. Oatmeal with apple or strawberries & sunflower seed butter! I swear I could eat oatmeal every day and not get sick of it!
6. My sister. Did I already say how proud I am of her? 🙂
7. My Samsung S4 camera! I found myself using the camera on my phone more than my actual camera this weekend. The pictures always come out so good. But what does that say about my current camera? That may be an idea for Santa.
8. BIC bands. I have long hair that has a mind of it’s own. Especially when I run. These are the only things that will keep my hair in place. The best thing: each month they donate some from the sale of each band to a different charity! The sparkle ones are my favorite. I like to be a little blinged out when I run. 🙂
9. Christmas in the stores already!? I was in Wal-mart last week and it hit me how much it finally feels like the holidays. They had Christmas music playing, food and decorations every where. I know it’s crazy they have it out so early and I feel like it takes some away from Thanksgiving. But I do love me some Christmas. I’m one of those crazy people who could listen to Christmas music everyday starting November 1st!
10. These beautiful fall leaves. Although they’re almost all fallen off now. I love running in the fall!
Anything you’re looking forward to?