Finally it’s back. I know it’s been a while. And I know it’s not Thursday (although I wish it was). I decided to change from Thursday to Tuesdays because I want to start doing Running With Spoon’s Thinking Out Loud Thursdays. Well let’s get on with it!
1. After today I have two days until my vacation starts!!!! And it lasts all the way until January 2nd! What am I gonna do with myself? I see myself becoming a lazy running bum in my future! Sounds good to me!
2. It’s been so cold at work! Then again it’s always cold there. Colder than outside. I swear they have the air conditioning on! So I’ve had to pull out my wrist warmers my mom made me last year. She’s a knitting fiend lol!
4. ABC Family 25 Days of Christmas! I will watch Christmas shows over and over and over as long as they’re on TV. I even DVR’d National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation so I could do just that! My sister does the same thing. Watching Christmas moves we’ve watched 500 times before never gets old.
5. My massage I’m getting this afternoon!. A massage after a race is priceless! Although sometimes painful 🙂 But mostly priceless. I get one every three weeks. That’s what I do for myself. I don’t get my nails done or go shopping a lot. I’ve been seeing the most amazing woman for my massages for the past three years. She can find knots or issues before they get bad enough for me to feel them.
6. GU gels in Salted Caramel. I love GUI’s seasonal flavors and this has to be my new favorite. I wish they had them all year round!
7. My new Brook’s Versatile shorts. They worked great on my race last Sunday! No chaffing even with the rain! The only thing I can say I missed in my tempo shorts was the little key pocket they have. The Brook’s shorts don’t have one. They had pockets in the front kinda like jeans, but I was afraid it would fall out.
8. All the holiday baking recipes on Pinterest. Where do people find all the time to bake all these things?? The better question is, what do they do with all of them? When I was little my mom used to bake all kinds of goodies and give them away as gifts. But that’s my problem. I have to taste everything and “taste” it more than once then I have trouble giving them away. I have no self control if there is something sweet in the house. Then I gotta run more, which makes you more hungry. Ugh. It’s an endless cycle! And I can’t stop pinning all these things I want to eat…
9. Trader Joe’s Cocoa Drizzled Kettle Korn. This is good and bad cause I could sit there and eat the whole bag before I even noticed! I ate a little over half after my race Sunday! I’m a sucker for kettle korn but with chocolate – ugh. Walmart had flavored kettle korn last year with white & dark chocolate but I can’t find it this year. I thought this would be a Christmas without chocolate kettle korn until I went to TJ’s Saturday!
10. My new Christmas wreath my mom made me. I can’t wait to go get it to put it on my front door!
What are some of your top favs this week?
What do you do for yourself?